With an improved design and revamped components, the NEO 2T Smart trainer provides a more immersive experience, measures total power and left/right balance and more.
- Real direct drive trainer with a powerful motor placed directly onto the cassette, eliminating additional gearing
- Even quieter than the Neo 2 Smart: redesign of internal components
- Measure speed, left & right power and cadence
- Pedal stroke analysis via the software of your choice
- Improved electronics
- Low revolutions, reduces noise to a minimum
- Foldable and compact frame design
- Can be used completely wireless or hooked to a power outlet
- Bluetooth and ANT+ FE-C capable
- Maximum resistance 2200 Watts
- Realistic climbing up to 25% and downhill to -5%
- Simulate real road pattern such as cobblestone, ice and concrete plates
- Comes with Shimano/SRAM compatible freehub body (Except SRAM XD and XDR). Campagnolo, SRAM XD and XDR bodies sold separately.
- Directly compatible with all rear axles, except 135×12 and 135×10 (adapter needed)
- Front wheel support included