UNBRIDLED SPEED – The simple truth is, the SB150 has won more race stages it has started than any other EWS race bike in history; SHIPPING QUOTE AVAILABLE AFTER CHECK-OUT.
Racing is the sole reason we exist. Yeti has been pinning on numbers and pinning the throttle since 1985. so when choices had to be made on the sb150, every single one was made in the name of unbridled speed. see also: unabashed, unapologetic .
Some may say it’s too slack, too low, too long, too different, and we say they can shop elsewhere. But for pilots who know how to push hard and reap reward, this bike quickly earns the title of top whip. The ultimate example of breeding a bike to beat the clock.
Across Yeto’s line, they have chosen a relatively flat and high anti-squat curve in the beginning and mid-section of travel where pedaling commonly occurs a.k.a. the pedaling zone. This creates an efficient pedaling platform through your entire pedaling zone, as opposed to one single point. After the pedaling zone, there is an inflection point where the Switch Infinity link moves down, dropping the anti-squat drastically. Riders are typically not pedaling in this zone, so chain forces have less of an effect on the suspensions performance. Decoupling of the chain forces allows the suspension to work more efficiently to absorb impacts making the feel of a Yeti distinct.
- Turq/Series carbon fiber frame
- 150MM (5.9″) Travel
- Shock: Fox Factory FLOAT X2
- Fork: Fox Factory 38 GRIP/170MM
- Wheels: DT SWISS Custom EX1700 30mm
- Drive train: SRAM X01 Eagle: 1295 10-52 Cassette and 30T-170mm Chainring
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle
- Brakes: SRAM Code RSC (200 centerline rotors)
- Post: Fox Transfer 31.6mm / Small: 125mm, Medium: 150mm, Large/XL: 175mm
- Tires: Front-Maxxis Assegai 2.5 EXO+, Rear-Maxxis Minion DHRII 2.4 EXO+
- Headset: Cane Creek 40 integrated
- Bar: Yeti CArbon 35x800mm
- Stem: Race Face Ride 34x50mm
- Grips: ODI Elite Pro
- Seat: Silverado custom
Full geometry and build specs available at: https://yeticycles.com/bikes/sb150