Arbutus Routes Ex-demo – These used bikes have been overhauled and are ready to roll for another season!.
- Size “XL”, Colour “Raw”, Build Kit: SRAM GX, ZEB Ultimate
- 2 Geometry settings: Slack or Neutral
- Brakes: SRAM Code R
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX Eagle with XG1275 Eagle 10-52T Cassette
- Crankset: SRAM GX Eagle 170 32T Chainring
- Fork: RockShox ZEB Ultimate RC2 170mm, 44mm Offset
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate RCT Air
- Handlebar: Spank 35mm x 800mm, 25mm Rise
- Seatpost: SDG Tellis 170mm, 31.6
- Wheels: Spank Oozy Trail 345 HEX 32h J-Bend, 29″ 15×110 / 12×157
Securing a bike
To secure a bike, customers need to put 20% of the sale price (including tax) as a deposit. The balance is then due upon pick up of the bike. If the buyer decides to change their mind after the deposit is made this deposit will be returned minus a 5% processing fee.
Every single bike goes through an in depth pre-sale overhaul:
- Consumables (like brake pads, tires, drivetrain, bearings) replaced if life left is less than 60%.
- ‘Complete’ level service and deep clean
- Other parts (like grips, saddle etc) replaced if needed, at our discretion
- The frame lifetime warranty is transferred to the buyer in most cases. We will provide all the details in regards to specific models before purchase.
- Consumables aren’t part of any warranty and become the buyer’s responsibility after pick up. These include (but are not limited to):
- Pads and rotors
- Cables and housing
- Suspension seals
The AR touch
Buying an ex-demo comes with:
- A $99 credit (for a free light tune up whenever you need, or this can be put against other product purchases)
- New AR water bottle included
- Complementary tubeless flat repair (Sealant injection + Labour included)