Arbutus Routes Ex-demo – These used bikes have been overhauled and are ready to roll for another season!.
Every single bike goes through an in depth pre-sale overhaul:
- Consumables (like brake pads, tires, drivetrain, bearings) replaced if life left is less than 60%.
- ‘Complete’ level service and deep clean
- Other parts (like grips, saddle etc) replaced if needed, at our discretion
The frame lifetime warranty is transferred to the buyer in most cases. We will provide all the details in regards to specific models before purchase.
Consumables aren’t part of any warranty and become the buyer’s responsibility after pick up. These include (but are not limited to):
– Pads and rotors
– Cables and housing
– Suspension seals
The AR touch
Buying an ex-demo comes with:
- A $99 credit (for a free light tune up whenever you need, or this can be put against other product purchases)
- New AR water bottle included
- Complementary tubeless flat repair (Sealant injection + Labour included)
About the bike:
Super fast for Enduro, while still being plenty capable on the climbs; The 168 version adds more travel so that you can take bigger hits, tackle rougher terrain and push the limits of your riding to the next level.
Knolly’s patented Fourby4 suspension is designed to maximize rear shock performance and available traction in every situation, no matter how crazy things get. It reduces brake “squat” and enables your wheel to maintain contact with the ground to maximize your speed through the most challenging terrain. And our legendary pedalling traction ensures performance – even in the jank – so you can get on the gas when you need to eliminate another second off your time.
- 2 Geometry settings: Slack or Neutral
- Brakes: SRAM Code R
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX Eagle with XG1275 Eagle 10-52T Cassette
- Crankset: SRAM GX Eagle 170 32T Chainring
- Fork: RockShox ZEB Ultimate RC2 170mm, 27.5″, 44mm Offset
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate RCT Air
- Handlebar: Spank 35mm x 800mm, 25mm Rise
More info here: https://knollybikes.com/products/warden-168