Arbutus Routes Ex-demo – These used bikes have been overhauled and are ready to roll for another season!.
Get in touch to organize a test ride and pick-up date.
About the bike:
We don’t party until the race is over. Yeti took the time to design an E-MTB the way a Yeti E-MTB has to be designed: ready to toe the line at EWS-E races. Meet the 160E: the world’s first race specific E-MTB.
Developed specifically for the demands of an e-MTB, Sixfinity brings unprecedented tunability, speed and performance to the 160E.
T-Series carbon fiber frame
Shock: Fox Performance FLOAT X/ 160mm rear travel
Fork: Fox Performance 38/170mm E-TUNE
Wheels: DT SWISS E1900 30mm
Drive train: SRAM GX Eagle.
Brakes: SRAM Code R (SRAM Centerline 220 and 200mm rotors)
Post: OneUp 31.6mm / Small: 150mm, Medium: 180mm, Large/XL: 210mm
Tires: Front-Maxxis Assegai 2.5 EXO+, Rear-Maxxis Minion DHRII 2.4 DD
Headset: Cane Creek 40 integrated
Bar: Pro alloy e-bike handlebar
Stem: Race Face Ride 34x50mm
Drive Unit: Shimano DU-EP800
Crank: Shimano FC-EM600 160mm
Display: Shimano SC-EM800
Battery: Shimano BT-E8036 630Wh internal battery
Full geometry and build specs available at: https://yeticycles.com/bikes/160e
Every single bike goes through an in depth pre-sale overhaul:
- Consumables (like brake pads, tires, drivetrain, bearings) replaced if life left is less than 60%.
- ‘Complete’ level service and deep clean
- Other parts (like grips, saddle etc) replaced if needed, at our discretion
The frame lifetime warranty is transferred to the buyer in most cases. We will provide all the details in regards to specific models before purchase.
Consumables aren’t part of any warranty and become the buyer’s responsibility after pick up.
These include (but are not limited to):
- Pads and rotors
- Cables and housing
- Suspension seals
The AR touch
Buying an ex-demo comes with:
- A $99 credit (for a free light tune up whenever you need, or this can be put against other product purchases)
- New AR water bottle included
- Complementary tubeless flat repair (Sealant injection + Labour included)