Knolly’s new Fugitive features significant changes to the geo with an increased reach, adjusted seat tube angle, and a slacker head tube angle. All of these changes culminate into the rider being more in-the-bike of this versatile 29er / SHIPPING QUOTE AVAILABLE AFTER CHECK-OUT.
The front end geometry gets a complete overhaul and the head angle is reduced by 0.5 degrees, the seat tube angle is increased a full degree and the effective top tube length is lengthened proportionally for each frame size. All of these changes contribute to a substantial increase in reach and wheelbase, providing a roomier cockpit while improving high speed stability and allowing the rider to be in a more aggressive position. The steeper seat tube angle and increased reach makes it feel even more competent and comfortable on long steep climbs. While the Fugitive is still a highly proficient technical trail bike, we didn’t want to remove the “trail” from its abilities.
Knolly’s patented Fourby4 suspension is designed to maximize rear shock performance and available traction in every situation, no matter how crazy things get. It reduces brake “squat” and enables your wheel to maintain contact with the ground to maximize your speed through the most challenging terrain. And our legendary pedalling traction ensures performance – even in the jank – so you can get on the gas when you need to eliminate another second off your time.
- 2 Geometry Settings: Slack or Neutral
- Fork: Fox 36 Grip2 Factory 150mm
- Shock: Fox X2 Factory
- Handlebars: RaceFace Next R 35mm x 800mm, 20mm Rise
- BrakeS: Shimano XT 4pistons
- Rotors: Shimano XT 203mm / 180mm (6-Bolt) SM-RT76
- Drivetrain: Shimano XT 12speed 10-51T
- Crankset: Shimano XT M8130 30T, 170mm
- Seatpost: SDG Tellis 170mm, 31.6
- Wheels: Spank Oozy Trail 345 HEX 32h J-Bend, 29″ 15×110 / 12×157
- Front Tire: Maxxis DHF 29″ 2.5″ 3C Maxx Terra EXO
- Rear Tire: Maxxis DHR2 29″ 2.3″ 3C Maxx Terra EXO
More info here: https://knollybikes.com/products/fugitive-138