Super fast for Enduro, while still being plenty capable on the climbs; The 168 version adds more travel so that you can take bigger hits, tackle rougher terrain and push the limits of your riding to the next level / SHIPPING QUOTE AVAILABLE AFTER CHECK-OUT.
Knolly’s patented Fourby4 suspension is designed to maximize rear shock performance and available traction in every situation, no matter how crazy things get. It reduces brake “squat” and enables your wheel to maintain contact with the ground to maximize your speed through the most challenging terrain. And our legendary pedalling traction ensures performance – even in the jank – so you can get on the gas when you need to eliminate another second off your time.
- 2 Geometry settings: Slack or Neutral
- Brakes: SRAM Code R
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX Eagle with XG1275 Eagle 10-52T Cassette
- Crankset: SRAM GX Eagle 170 32T Chainring
- Fork: RockShox ZEB Ultimate RC2 170mm, 27.5″, 44mm Offset
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate RCT Air
- Handlebar: Spank 35mm x 800mm, 25mm Rise
- Front Tire: Maxxis Assegai 27.5″ 2.5WT 3C MaxxGrip EXO+
- Rear Tire: Maxxis DHR2 27.5″ 2.4″ 3C MaxxTerra EXO+
More info here: https://knollybikes.com/products/warden-168