An Aluminum remote with an oversized bearing and a super smooth action. The unique lever position allows you to keep a stronger grip on the bars while actuating your post. Don’t think twice about dropping your post, even when charging into technical sections. The OneUp lever mimics your R/H shifter’s inboard upshift paddle position instead of the usual downshift paddle position of most remotes. This position requires considerably less thumb movement to reach the lever.
The cable setup is quick and easy. The cable clamps at the lever making shortening the housing length for clean routing a breeze. Unlike a hydraulically actuated dropper, there is no temperature sensitivity and If your remote gets damaged you can still lower or extend your post by removing it from your frame and pushing on the actuator by hand.
Kit includes cable and housing.
- 22.2mm Bar Clamp – All other groups including 12 speed XT M8100 , SLX M7100 and all 10 speed Shimano
- SRAM Matchmaker X – SRAM MMX clamps
- Shimano I-spec-EV – 12 speed XTR M9100, XT M8100 and SLX M7100
- Shimano I-spec II – 11 speed XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M7000 only
- Not compatible with 2x/3x systems (Front shifters), or remote lock out systems
- Remote with 22.2mm Bar Clamp – 46g
- Remote with SRAM Matchmaker X – 43g
- Remote with Shimano I-spec-EV – 43g
- Remote with Shimano I-spec II – 41g