Arbutus Routes Ex-demo – These used bikes have been overhauled and are ready to roll for another season!
The Aspero was engineered Áspero for pure, unapologetic speed, ready to take down finish lines, KOMs, PRs, and FKTs. A bike built without limits, for the riders looking to test them. It’s stiff—Classics-racing stiff—and performs like you’d want a road bike to perform off-road.
- FORK: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered Áspero Fork with Adjustable Trail
- HEADSET: FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2
- THRU AXLES: Cervelo Indexed Thru-Axles w/ Lever, 12×100/142
- WHEELS: Alexrims Boondocks-7D, 28h (F), 28h (R), 24mm IW, 6-Bolt, Tubeless Ready
- CRANKSET: SRAM Apex 1 40T
- CHAIN: SRAM PC-1110, 11spd
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Apex 1
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1130, 11 spd, 11-42
- SHIFTERS: SRAM Apex 1 HRD, 11 spd
- HANDLEBARS: Easton EA50 AX Alloy
- STEM: Easton EA50 Alloy OR Cervélo Alloy
- BRAKE CALIPERS: SRAM Apex HRD
- SADDLE: Cervelo Road Saddle OR Selle Italia MODEL X Superflow FeC Alloy
- SEATPOST: Easton EA50 Alloy
- BRAKE ROTOR: SRAM CenterLine 160mm
Every single bike goes through an in-depth pre-sale overhaul:
- Consumables (like brake pads, tires, drivetrain, and bearings) are replaced if the life left is less than 60%.
- ‘Complete’ level service and deep clean
- Other parts (like grips, saddle, etc) replaced if needed, at our discretion
- The frame lifetime warranty is transferred to the buyer in most cases. We will provide all the details in regard to specific models before purchase.
- Consumables aren’t part of any warranty and become the buyer’s responsibility after pick up. These include (but are not limited to):
- Pads and rotors
- Cables and housing
The AR touch
Buying an ex-demo comes with:
- A $99 credit (for a free light tune-up whenever you need it, or this can be put against other product purchases)
- A New AR water bottle included
- Complementary tubeless flat repair (Sealant injection + Labour included)