Arbutus Routes Ex-demo – These used bikes have been overhauled and are ready to roll for another season!.
Get in touch to organize a pick-up date.
About the bike:
Kids can’t ride confidently if they’re not riding comfortably. Kids’ specific updates and features create a ride that inspires confidence. A 130mm Bridge saddle, as well as a narrower Q factor and shorter cranks, offer improved alignment between the hip, knee, and ankle to decrease the risk of injury and increase pedal power. Narrow grips and updated frame geometry offer improved bike handling, inspiring riders to ride more. A lightweight package, complete with an updated frame and wide-range drivetrain, creates the perfect bike to allow riders to easily tackle climbs.
- Frame: A1 Premium Butted Alloy, Alloy steerer, 15×110 mm
- Wheels: 24″ Alloy, 6-Bolt, 28H
- Drive train: Shimano 9sp.
- Brakes: C-STAR Hydraulic Disc Brake, 160mm rotor
- Consumables (like brake pads, tires, drivetrain, bearings) replaced if life left is less than 60%.
- ‘Standard’ level service and deep clean.
- Other parts (like grips, saddle etc) are replaced if needed, at our discretion.
- e-bike components inspected & updated.