Como is a laid-back, comfortable e-Bike with the power of a confident ride. Como lets you go with the flow by giving you a full-power, confidence-inspiring, utterly delightful experience on a bike that feels effortless to ride.
The Como’s low step-through anyone can easily get on and ride. A more upright position reduces stress on a rider’s hands and upper body, allowing riders to comfortably set their sights on the road ahead.
- Turbo Full Power 2.0E motor and 530Wh battery offer an unparalleled riding experience, providing a smooth, seamless, and shockingly quiet amplification of your efforts, up to 20 mph. The integrated controller responds to your pedal inputs resulting in intuitive amplification of your efforts with an incredibly natural feel.
- MasterMind and Mission Control – The MasterMind display reveals all relevant info about your ride, allows real-time tuning of support levels, and enables over-the-air updates so that your bike gets better over time. MasterMind seamlessly integrates with the Mission Control app for range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more.
- Proven Smooth Efficiency – We designed a custom testing mechanism to analyze bumps at even the smallest frequency to increase comfort and vision. That precision, paired higher volume tires, and an 80 mm suspension fork, will flatten roads before your eyes.
- Turbo System Lock – Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.
- Fork: SR Suntour MobieA32, 80mm travel
- Saddle: Body Geometry Comfort Gel
- Brake: ShimanoHydraulic Disc
- Drivetrain: Shimano 9speed
- Motor: Specialized 2.0E, 50Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal
- Battery: Specialized U2-530, alloy casing, state of charge display, 530Wh
- Fenders: Specialized DRYTECH fenders
Every single bike goes through an in depth pre-sale overhaul:
Consumables (like brake pads, tires, drivetrain, bearings) replaced if life left is less than 60%.
‘Complete’ level service and deep clean
Other parts (like grips, saddle etc) replaced if needed, at our discretion
The AR touch
Buying an ex-demo comes with:
A $99 credit (for a free light tune-up whenever you need, or this can be put against other product purchases)
New AR water bottle included
Complementary tubeless flat repair (Sealant injection + Labour included).