Arbutus Routes Ex-demo – These used bikes have been overhauled and are ready to roll for another season!.
Get in touch to organize a test ride and pick-up date.
About the bike:
The Yeti SB165 sports a high end carbon frame, Quality components, smooth suspension and dropper post for technical descents. This is the perfect bike for the more aggressive trails in the Whistler Valley; as well as the trails up in the Whistler Bike Park. 180mm front travel, 27.5″ wheels and 165mm rear travel.
C-Series carbon fiber frame
Shock: Fox Performance DHX2 2pos lever/ 165mm rear travel
Fork: Fox Performance 38/180mm
Wheels: DT SWISS E1900 30mm
Drive train: SRAM GX Eagle.
Brakes: SRAM Code R
Post: OneUp 31.6mm / Small: 150mm, Medium: 180mm, Large/XL: 210mm
Tires: Front-Maxxis Assegai 2.5 EXO+, Rear-Maxxis Minion DHRII 2.4 EXO+
Headset: Cane Creek 40 integrated
Full geometry available at: https://yeticycles.com/bikes/sb165
Every single bike goes through an in depth pre-sale overhaul:
- Consumables (like brake pads, tires, drivetrain, bearings) replaced if life left is less than 60%.
- ‘Complete’ level service and deep clean
- Other parts (like grips, saddle etc) replaced if needed, at our discretion
The frame lifetime warranty is transferred to the buyer.
Consumables aren’t part of any warranty and become the buyer’s responsibility after pick up.
These include (but are not limited to):
- Pads and rotors
- Cables and housing
- Suspension seals
The AR touch
Buying an ex-demo comes with:
- A $99 credit (for a free light tune up whenever you need, or this can be put against other product purchases)
- New AR water bottle included
- Complementary tubeless flat repair (Sealant injection + Labour included)