Arbutus Routes Ex-demo – These used bikes have been overhauled and are ready to roll for another season! The latest 29” downcountry trail bike from Yeti Cycles, the Yeti SB120 is available in Canada.
Crushing souls on the descent is more than half the fun and a hell of a lot more than half the point. The SB120 is wicked quick in your direction of choice.
C-Series carbon fiber frame
Shock: Fox Performance Float DPS / 120mm rear travel
Fork: Fox Factory34/130mm
Wheels: Crank Brothers Synthesis Enduro 30mm
Drive train: SRAM GX Eagle.
Brakes: SRAM Code G2 R
Post: OneUp 31.6mm / 180mm
Headset: Cane Creek 40 integrated
Full geometry available at: https://yeticycles.com/bikes/sb120
Every single bike goes through an in depth pre-sale overhaul:
- Consumables (like brake pads, tires, drivetrain, bearings) replaced if life left is less than 60%.
- ‘Complete’ level service and deep clean
- Other parts (like grips, saddle etc) replaced if needed, at our discretion
The frame lifetime warranty is transferred to the buyer in most cases. We will provide all the details in regards to specific models before purchase.
Consumables aren’t part of any warranty and become the buyer’s responsibility after pick up.
These include (but are not limited to):
- Pads and rotors
- Cables and housing
- Suspension seals
The AR touch
Buying an ex-demo comes with:
- A $99 credit (for a free light tune up whenever you need, or this can be put against other product purchases)
- New AR water bottle included
- Complementary tubeless flat repair (Sealant injection + Labour included)