It will roll fast and plow through the gnar with ease,The Chilcotin 167 has more front and rear suspension so that you can take bigger hits, steeper lines and push the limits of your riding / SHIPPING QUOTE AVAILABLE AFTER CHECK-OUT.
Knolly’s patented Fourby4 suspension is designed to maximize rear shock performance and available traction in every situation, no matter how crazy things get. It reduces brake “squat” and enables your wheel to maintain contact with the ground to maximize your speed through the most challenging terrain. And our legendary pedalling traction ensures performance – even in the jank – so you can get on the gas when you need to eliminate another second off your time.
- 2 Geometry settings: Slack or Neutral
- Brakes: SRAM Code R
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX Eagle with XG1275 Eagle 10-52T Cassette
- Crankset: SRAM GX Eagle 170 32T Chainring
- Fork: RockShox ZEB Ultimate RC2 170mm, 44mm Offset
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate RCT Air
- Handlebar: Spank 35mm x 800mm, 25mm Rise
- Seatpost: SDG Tellis 170mm, 31.6
- Front Tire: Maxxis DHF 29″ 2.5WT 3C MaxxGrip DH Casing
- Rear Tire: Maxxis DHR2 29″ 2.4″ 3C MaxxTerra DH Casing
- Wheels: Spank Oozy Trail 345 HEX 32h J-Bend, 29″ 15×110 / 12×157
More info here: https://knollybikes.com/products/chilcotin-167