SRAM Genuine replacement pads, available in a variety of compounds.
- Steel vs Aluminium back plates
- Steel is heavier yet cheaper
- Aluminium is the lightest option * please note we do not stock these.
- Organic (Quiet) – The quietest compound, it tends to be softer so wears quicker.? Organic grip sooner but tend to sacrifice a bit of stopping power.
- Organic (Power) – A newer compound, an attempt at bringing more power to the organic pad while keeping the benefit of quick grip.
- Metallic Sintered (Metal) – Typically the grippiest and best at heat management, however these can be loud when hot or wet.