Why change something that has proven its worth for many years? The popular Transfer seat post by FOX starts the 2020 model year almost unchanged. With an option on 175 mm travel, the Transfer is up to date again and now even makes those riders with long legs happy!
Technically, it is identical to its big sister from the Factory series. The adjustable Transfer seat post from the FOX Performance Elite series comes with a discreet black finish for a laid-back trail party. Instead of the striking golden Kashima coating, the dropper seat post has a high-quality black anodised surface to reduce friction. This might make it a little less striking, yet not less fancy. Whereas beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, the inner values of FOX?s Transfer Performance Elite can convince all along the line. Once mounted, the virtually maintenance-free, reliable and easy-to-use saddle lift works smoothly and precisely on all of your tours. Whether on the epic crossing of the Alps, a fun enduro tour with your bike buddies or a short after-work ride on your local mountain.
- Hydraulic dropper post with mechanical actuation system
- Available in 31,6 mm 175 mm travel
- For external cable routing
- Return speed adjustable via remote lever
- Very low lever force
- Black anodized for low friction
- Material: aluminium
- Compatible saddle rails: ? 7×7 mm (round); ? 7×9 mm (oval)
- Also for carbon saddle rails