CushCore is an engineered foam insert to be mounted inside a tire, designed to absorb impacts, reduce vibration, and increase lateral stability. These characteristics translate to a more controlled, comfortable, and faster ride.
– The system is designed to be used with tubeless-ready or tubeless converted rims and tires and is compatible with tubeless tire sealants – A specially designed tubeless air valve is included with each insert, allowing air to move through the valve without becoming obstructed by the insert
– The insert divides the inner volume of the tire in half, maintaining air underneath the tread and the foam insert next to the rim
– Fits tire widths 1.8″ to 2.4″ and inner rim widths 22mm to 32mm
– 1 CushCore Insert
– 1 CushCore Tubeless Air Valve
– Installation Instructions