All Participants or Equipment Users will be required to read and agree to our Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreement (Tour and Rental Agreement). This document is able to be read and completed here: Tour and Rental Agreement
Our Group cancellation policies apply to tour and/or rental bookings that have ANY of the following conditions:
- Booked via a DMC/ Corporate event coordinator, who is booking on behalf of an event and/or company.
- Groups larger than 12 that have booked with assistance of a staff member.
- A custom departure time outside of our standard offerings.
- A bicycle delivery or pickup service.
- Utilize ‘Overstock’ or unknown sized bikes for the booking.
Our Group Booking & Cancellation Policy:
Changes and Cancellations:
- Changes or Cancellations made outside of the below time restrictions; deposit will be returned in full* or transferred to another day for future booking.
- 14 days is the minimum booking window for custom departures or groups over 24pax. Within this 14 day window we cannot accommodate custom departure times, ‘overstock’ or unknown sized bikes, or groups larger than 24. We can accommodate the group booking within 14 days, just not those with custom start times, extra bikes above what is currently available or groups larger than 24. (As always, bookings are subject to availability.)
- 72hrs (3days) cutoff for complete cancellation without penalty (less transaction fees), if canceled within this window, we retain the 20% deposit.
- 48hrs (2days) for further modification of departure times or major change in numbers. A substantial (50% or greater) drop in guest numbers will result in a penalty of 20% per guest.
- 24hrs (1day) for any adjustment to departure times, pickup locations or any change in participants. Any time changes or increase in numbers within 24hrs cannot be accommodated, ‘no shows’ on the day of are still charged as the agreed upon numbers.
* We will refund your deposit back to the same credit card that you placed your booking with. To help us cover some of the costs (Credit Card fees) for the cancellation there is 5% processing fee. This is equal to 5% of your deposit rather than the full invoice amount.
- All Bicycles and Equipment must be returned no later than the end date and time as indicated on the invoice or they will be considered a late return.
- In the event of a late return, it is at the discretion of the booking agent to charge additional rental fees for the duration of the delay.
- Bicycles and Equipment that are returned the following day after a rental period ends will be charged an additional non-discounted 24hr day rate for each item.
- Any damages to Bicycles and Equipment must be made apparent to staff upon returning.
- Customers are responsible for the cost of repair for any damage that would typically be incurred by an impact or accident, as judged by our staff. We will charge parts and labour used to bring the Bicycle or Equipment back into suitable rentable condition.
- Our Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) will remove the cost of repair for any accidental damage to our bikes or equipment.
- Intentional damage or misuse of Bicycles and Equipment will void the ADP policy.
- All minors (19 or younger) must have a parent or guardian present to complete our ‘Tour & Rental Agreement’.
- All rental e-bike products are restricted to riders 16 years or older.