The latest Enduro bike from Yeti Cycles, the Yeti SB160 is available in Canada – try before you buy with Arbutus Routes’ high performance demo fleet.
Upholding a time-tested, race-bred ethos that says nothing should hold a rider back from the sheer joy of untethered speed. Built off one of the most winning race platforms in EWS history, the SB160 is pure race machinery. Honed for more.
Key Updates from the SB150:
- 25mm more down tube clearance.
- 2.6″ Rear tire clearance with room to spare.
- 5 Size specific geometries.
- Internally routed cable tubes with secure closures at entry and exit points eliminate rattles and cable rub.
- Threaded aluminium bottom bracket shell with integrated ISCG-05 tabs.
- Universal Derailleur Hanger (UDH)
- New pivot designs use 100% standard sized cartridge bearings secured with precision machined floating collet axles.
SB160 T Series Frame Only Kit:
|FRAME||TURQ Series carbon fiber frame, Switch Infinity V2 suspension technology, Threaded BB, internally tunneled cable routing, 148mm x 12mm BOOST dropouts, sealed enduro max pivot bearings, Universal derailleur hanger (UDH), and axle.|
|REAR SHOCK||FOX FACTORY FLOAT X2|
MORE BALANCED AT SPEED.
Our factory team wanted even more confidence at pace. To achieve this, we’ve further refined geometry with little more reach, rebalanced front and rear centers, and size-specific chainstay and seat tube angles. It’s our most confidence inspiring geo to date. And it’s optimized by frame size, ensuring athletes of all sizes and styles are in a position that prioritizes speed and efficiency.