The latest 29” downcountry trail bike from Yeti Cycles, the Yeti SB120 is available in Canada – try before you buy with Arbutus Routes’ high performance demo fleet.
Crushing souls on the descent is more than half the fun, and a hell of a lot more than half the point. The SB120 is wicked quick in your direction of choice.
- Wheel Size: 29”
- Fork Travel: 130mm
- Frame Travel: 120mm
- Head Tube Angle: 66.5deg
- Seat Tube Angle: 76.5deg
SB120 T Series Frame Only Kit:
|FRAME||TURQ Series carbon fiber frame, Switch Infinity V2 suspension technology, Threaded BB, internally tunneled cable routing, 148mm x 12mm BOOST dropouts, sealed enduro max pivot bearings, Universal derailleur hanger (UDH), and axle.|
|REAR SHOCK||FOX FACTORY FLOAT DPS|
- NEW Short travel trail frame platform
- NEW Switch Infinity assembly on T series
- NEW Threaded bottom bracket
- NEW High-clearance downtube
- NEW Dual-density downtube protection
- Universal Derailleur Hanger (UDH)
- Secure, fully enclosed internal cable management
- Compatible with long dropper posts
- 100% standard sealed Enduro Max bearings
- Floating collet axle pivot design
- Compact-wishbone shock extender
- 2.6” rear tire clearance
- Boost spacing
- Sizes XS-XXL
MORE BALANCED AT SPEED.
Our factory team wanted even more confidence at pace. To achieve this, we’ve further refined geometry with little more reach, rebalanced front and rear centers, and size-specific chainstay and seat tube angles. It’s our most confidence inspiring geo to date. And it’s optimized by frame size, ensuring athletes of all sizes and styles are in a position that prioritizes speed and efficiency.