An evolution of the original Chamber, as seen winning EWS and DH World Cups, the Giro Chamber II gets key updates to cleat positioning and a new flex pattern to raise the game of flat pedal shoes to new heights.
The Chamber II shoes get a durable and water-resistant construction, just like their predecessor, that means they can take on any terrain and any type of conditions you can throw at them. Rubber toe and heel protectors provide the durability and toughness to resist trail debris and rock strikes and the lace-up design, with a power-strap at the top, locks the shoes firmly in place.
The sole gets a significant upgrade, with a Full Vibram® Megagrip? construction that gives you incredible grip when you’re off and pushing back up the hill. Meanwhile, Giro has also pushed back the cleat positioning by 10mm, to site under the arch, allowing you to dial in your foot position better for taking on technical terrain and to ease fatigue over a day of riding. The Tri-mould shank also provides optimal stiffness for pedalling while a flexible forefoot provides flexibility for pushing off the bike.
A shoe that lets you push to your max. from the top of the hill to the bottom, the Chamber II takes race-winning technology and improves upon it to give you the same winning edge.
- Water-resistant breathable microfiber
- Laced closure with top power strap
- Rubber toe and heel reinforcements
- Rockprint? details for enhanced durability
- Full Vibram® Megagrip? high-traction lugged outsole
- Tri-moulded SPD®-compatible shank w/10mm setback (vs standard Giro MTB Shoe)
- Optimized EVA Midsole enhances pedal feel and cushioning
- Flexible forefoot zone for walking 510 grams (size 43)