Foundation is an incredibly comfortable undershort bib, designed to cushion and support beneath baggies on local trails, and while taking in new terrain over multi-day trips.?
Think of the Foundation bib as a base layer for your lower half. Made with an airy, open mesh and an innovative, free-feeling chamois, Foundation invites refreshing airflow right where it?s needed, and dries fast during even intense efforts in hot environments. At the rest stop, Pull2P technology – think straps that allow things to come down, without undressing – means you won?t have to remove outer layers to take a nature break.
For extended expeditions, Foundation features two roomy back pockets to complement storage on the bike, giving you the option to wear a simple tech tee or regular top instead of a cycling jersey with storage.
- Body: 78% nylon, 22% elastane Contrast: 77% nylon, 23% elastane
- Chamois: Elastic Interface Womens Performance Force (Made with recycled content)
- Pull2P configuration for no-fuss rest stops
- Two large jersey-style rear pockets
- Highly breathable open mesh
- Women’s Performance Force chamois with low bulk front and side for invisible feel
- Clean cut hem with silicon gripper
- Reflective logo
- Inseam – 8? / 20.5cm