2022 model received in summer 2023, Arbutus Routes Ex-demo – These used bikes have been overhauled and are ready to roll for another season!.
In order to bring EVO fun to the masses, Specialized took their FACT 11m carbon frame (yes, the same one as the S-Works), dressed it with a bullet-proof SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain and a tough-as-nails set of alloy wheels, and set it loose to shred unsuspecting trails everywhere.
- All the travel in the world is useless without the proper shock tuning and kinematics. For the new Stumpjumper EVO design, specialized prioritized kinematic performance. Applying lessons learned while developing the Enduro, then following that with more than 1,000 hours of field and suspension lab development, they’ve not only improved the pedaling performance of the Stumpjumper, but they’ve made it more capable, agile, and lively. They increased anti-squat, so the suspension better resists pedal bob, and they further improved bump performance on square-edge hits. Bottom line? This thing shreds trails, not legs.
- The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper EVO is Specialized’s most progressive yet. Long, low, slack, short offset fork, steeper seat tube angle – these are requirements for modern progressive riding. But not everyone jibs the same way, which is why the geo on the new Stumpjumper EVO is fully adjustable with six different settings. You can adjust the BB height by 10mm, you can adjust your head angle by two-degrees, and you can make these adjustments independently of each other. Finally, if you want to go full-party mullet-mode, the EVO lets you run a 27.5-inch rear wheel mated with a 29-inch front.
Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight.
- Specialized introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, adding room IN your frame for those “oh sh**t” necessities like pumps and spare tubes, and immediately rendering jersey pockets redundant. With the new Stumpjumper, they have increased the volume and added a SWAT™ Bladder, giving you an extra 22oz of water storage – the same size as a small water bottle – hidden in your downtube.
- SWAT: Increased-volume SWAT™ Door integration with 22oz SWAT™ Bladder
- Seat Binder: Alloy, 38.6mm
- FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, head tube angle adjustment, horst pivot BB adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel
- Rear Shock: FOX FLOAT X Performance, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 2-position lever w/ LSR adjustment, S1:210x50mm, S2-S6:210x55mm
Fork: FOX FLOAT 36 Rhythm, GRIP damper, two position Sweep adjustment, 15x110mm QR axle, 44mm offset, S1:150mm of travel, S2-S6:160mm of travel
- Stem: Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
- Handlebars: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm width
- Front Brake:SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Rear Brake: SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Rims: Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Front Hub: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
- Rear Hub: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 148mmx12mm thru-axle, 28h
- Cassette: Sram XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, Threaded
- Chainrings: Alloy, 30T
- Shift Levers: SRAM GX, trigger, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Crankset: SRAM X1 6K, DUB, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm
Every single bike goes through an in depth pre-sale overhaul:
Consumables (like brake pads, tires, drivetrain, bearings) replaced if life left is less than 60%.
‘Complete’ level service and deep clean
Other parts (like grips, saddle etc) replaced if needed, at our discretion
The AR touch
Buying an ex-demo comes with:
A $99 credit (for a free light tune up whenever you need, or this can be put against other product purchases)
New AR water bottle included
Complementary tubeless flat repair (Sealant injection + Labour included)