Over the past decade, DEITY has developed a reputation for designing industry leading pedals that have created a cult like following and have become the go to choice for flat pedal fanatics.
With the addition of the DEFTRAP pedal, Deity sought to defy the formula of quality X value by revolutionizing the expectations for nylon composite pedals. Built around a true concave profile that your feet sink into with their signature non-offset symmetrical platform for increased stability behind the spindle, 10 total pins (8 replaceable cr-mo pins and 2 molded pins per side), their tried and true sealed bearings and DU bushing system and top tier nylon and glass fiber composite material creates a pedal that feels unlike anything on the market.
With a focus on ride quality, increased foot support, added stability, leading traction and the ability to skim over rocks all offered in 10 colors.
- All-new pedal design inspired by the world-renowned TMAC pedal
- Injection Molded Nylon Fiber Composite Body
- Premium Nylon Glass Fiber Composite material is 28% stronger than Nylon Composite used by most leading brands
- Nylon Glass Fiber blend does not get hung up on rocks
- Non-offset symmetrical design gives the rider perfect weight distribution across the pedal, creating a very stable platform through rough terrain.
- Large 113mm L x 103mm W footprint
- Featuring a true concave pedal body profile
- 1.5mm of concave shape in the pedal body (per side)
- 18mm at the center
- Best-in-class 10 pins per side (8 replaceable steel pins, and 2 fixed nylon pins)
- 2 sealed bearings with oversized DU bushing design is robust and reliable
- Open channeling for optimized mud and snow shedding capabilities
- Not the average plastic disposable pedal…the DEFTRAP Pedals are fully sealed, rebuildable, thin, and offer the same or better grip in comparison to a traditional aluminum pedal
- Brilliant design for all genres of riding…from Trail, Enduro, Downhill, Dirt Jumping, to commuters
- Full color range available in Black, Red, Orange, Green, Blue, Turquoise, Yellow, Mint, Purple, and Pink options
- 391 grams per pair