Designed to handle everything from backcountry rock gardens to heavy days at the bike park, the Traverse is the definitive all-mountain wheel. A super-light, super-tough alloy rim is combined with refined and ultra-dependable hub and spoke technology for a wheel that can conquer any mountain.
- Rim Type: Traverse Alloy, 29, Disc Brake, Tubeless Ready, Zero Bead Hook Design
- Rim Details: 22mm Depth, 34mm External Width, 30mm Internal Width
- Hub: Roval Step Flange Hub (SP19151/JFM02R) 6-Bolt, DT Swiss Ratchet LN 18t (20 deg) , 110x15mm & 12x148mm thru-axle, SRAM XD Freehub, (Convertible freehub and endcaps)
- Bearing Type: Sealed Steel Cartridge Bearing
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition Race J-Bend, Front: Two-Cross 28 count, L: 283mm, R: 283mm – Rear: Two-cross 28 count, L: DS 283m NDS 283mm
- Nipple: DT Swiss Hex Prolock Brass 2.0x14mm
- Tire Size: 1.95″ – 3.0″ – Max Pressure: 40 psi
- Weight: Wheelset 1,870g (including tubeless rim tape and tubeless valve)
- Assembly Method: Hand built at every step – to the last nipple turn.
- Extras: 19 and 31mm OD end cap options included, Roval tubeless tape and tubeless valve, Spare Spoke and Nipple Kit, System Weight Limit: 240lbs / 109kg