Exceptionally lightweight and well-ventilated full-face protection tailored to the challenges of enduro racing. A ventilation design that directs air through the helmet helps keep you comfortable whether racing downhill or giving full effort uphill. Features including a patented breakaway peak, the integrated Race Lock adjustment system and a dual-material liner with parts in multi-impact EPP, work together to extend protection and comfort for all kinds of riding. Removable cheek pads and a removable grill over the mouth give more flexibility to control ventilation, ideal while riding the climbing sections during long enduro races.
- Dual-material liner: EPP in the lower part of the helmet improves durability and sustainability, while an EPS upper keeps weight low.
- Injection-moulded liner: The lower part of the liner features an injection-molded cage for extra strength and stability.
- PC Shell: The outer shell is constructed from PC to give exceptional durability.
- Race Lock: The Race Lock integrated adjuster makes it easy to find a comfortable, secure fit.
- Breakaway peak: A patented breakaway peak will snap off the helmet in a fall, enhancing neck protection. The smooth underside is shaped to house a GoPro mount.
- Highly ventilated: Ventilation is optimized to channel air through the helmet for comfort at both high and low speeds.
- Removable cheek pads: Cheek pads are easy to remove while riding, giving more ventilation when on the climbs between enduro race stages.
- Removable grill: The grill in the chin piece protects the face from mud splashes. It can be removed for better airflow in warmer, drier conditions.
- Extra Small: 48-52cm
- Small: 51-54 cm
- Medium: 55-58 cm
- Large: 59-62cm