With enough room for ride essentials, the hip pack gives compartmentalized storage to keep everything secure and features VPD next to the body to protect the body from the bag’s contents in a fall.
The Lamina Hip Pack allows you to ride without a backpack yet allows you to easily carry all the essentials for a day on the trails. Featuring compartmentalized storage for tools, a spare tube, some snacks, keys and a card, the hip pack keeps everything secure and lets you enjoy the freedom of riding without a backpack. A separate pocket with a waterproof zip keeps even larger smartphones secure and protected, without risk of them getting scratched by tools or keys. An internal compression strap and a key hook combine with individual tool sleeves so everything necessary for a ride can easily and securely be stored, staying firmly in place so you can ride without distraction.
- Compartmentalized storage
- Enough space for the bare essentials, for a lightweight, hassle-free day on the trails.
- Volume 2L
- Compartmentalised Storage: Keep tools, snacks and other essentials separate and secure.
- Tool Sleeves: Sleeves in the main compartment keep tools organized and secure.
- Internal compression strap: Keeps all belongings securely in place in the main pocket.
- Padded smartphone pocket: Large enough for very large smartphones. A water-resistant zip keeps the water out.
- Hip pockets: Ideal for small snacks. Easy to access while riding.
- VPD padding: Gives body protection from the bag’s contents in a fall.
- Recycled materials: The majority of fabrics used are recycled.
- Longer zip pulls: Easier to use while wearing gloves.
- Reflective details