Go your own way. With integral leg and back pockets, the MK3 Cargo Bib Short introduces a whole new way to carry ride essentials from the saddle.
Built on the proven MK3 platform, Cargo is a refined, long-distance road cycling bib short, built to take you further in total comfort. Spacious pockets on the legs and back of the bibs complement bags on the bike or add to existing jersey storage options for multi-day expeditions into the wilds.
With five pockets in total, Cargo swallows snacks and supplies in total security, giving you the option to wear a more relaxed tech tee or top, instead of a traditional cycling jersey.
At the heart of the bib is a custom Elastic Interface chamois designed to our exacting specifications with High-Density Foam through the centre channel, and a completely air permeable perforate top layer. This means that from road to gravel and everything in between, the MK3 breathes, cushions, and feels amazing on sensitive areas, delivering unmatched comfort from dawn to dusk.
Throughout the MK3, Clean Finish tailoring places seams and sewing lines away from action points to present smooth surfaces at every turn. Including at the straps, where soft, shoulder-friendly material blends with the bibs to create a supportive fit.
In combination with a compressive body fabric, the MK3 also sports seamless raw edges detailed with printed silicon grippers. By extending the body fabric to the hem, the MK3 does away with overeager grippers, helping the bib to fit smoothly and evenly across the leg.
- Body: 62% nylon, 38% elastane
- Chamois: Elastic Interface Mens Performance Space (Made with recycled content)
- Mens: 225g
- Two large leg pockets
- Three rear back waist pockets
- 45mm soft elastic bib straps
- Mens Performance Space chamois with high-density foam
- Clean Finish Construction
- Clean-cut hem with silicon gripper
- Inseam – 10.5″ / 26.5cm
- Products that blend performance fabrics with highly articulated patterns to create a close fit that feels like an extension of your body.
- Skin Fit apparel improves aerodynamics, moisture management, and thermal efficiency.