The Shotgun 2.0 is your go-to frame-mounted mtb child seat – with quick-release fitting and zero bike modifications required. With adjustable footpeg positions, the Shotgun 2.0 grows with your child.
- Designed for children 18 months – 5 years (up to 60lb / 27kg).
- Quick release fitting – on / off in under 30 seconds.
- Two footpeg positions to grow with your child.
- Frame mounted with full rubber protection (for alloy or carbon frames).
- Adjustable width and angle to fit all modern mountain bikes. No bike modification required.
Will the shotgun 2.0 seat fit my bike?
The Shotgun 2.0 seat is suitable for all modern analogue mountain bikes and adjustable to fit top tubes between 38 – 60mm and down tubes 38 – 100mm
The 2.0 seat is not suitable for:
- Electric bikes
- Road, gravel, beach cruiser bikes
- Bikes with a step-through or single tube frame
– Old mountain bikes with brake cables running along the top or side of the top tube
Will my child fit the shotgun 2.0 seat?
The shotgun 2.0 seat is designed for kids 18 months – 5 years of age, and up to 60lb or 27kg. As a general guide, the following signs are a good indication that your little person is ready to ride shotgun:
- They can sit unaided
- They can follow basic instructions
- They can stay awake (for the length of your bike ride)