A lightweight, stowable and highly adaptable outer layer built for challenging conditions.
An outer layer that can rise to the occasion is essential on the trail. With a fully-taped 3-layer weather-protective Airmap on the body, and 2-layer Airmap at the rear side panels, hem and cuffs, the Cache Anorak resists the rain, shields you from the wind and keeps you fresh when you’re working hard. At the front, a 1/2 zipper with a lightweight chin guard meets a deep kangaroo pocket with dual zippered hand pockets. An additional zippered front pocket does double duty as a stow bag for the anorak, with clips to attach to your bike.
Built with a relaxed, articulated fit that works on and off the bike, the Cache Anorak benefits from an elastic drawcord hem and half-elastic sleeve cuffs for a dialled fit and easy access with gloves. Reflective 7mesh logos and a reflective front pocket interior, visible when packed, complete the piece.
- Relaxed, second layer piece that can be worn over a light to mid weight top.
- Second/outer layer.
- ½ CF zipper #3 reverse coil
- StashSystem: Zippered front pocket which packs into itself and can be stored on the bike.
- Kangaroo front pocket with zippered side hand pocket entry
- Elastic at hem for adjustability
- Elastic at back of sleeve cuff (half) for a dialed fit and ease of putting on and taking off over gloves etc.
- Chin guard with brushed tricot inside for comfort
- Articulated but relaxed fit to be worn both on and off bike
- Reflective details
- PFC & PFAS-free
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified fabric