The new Montaro MIPS II helmet has all the updated features a core rider needs including integrated MIPS® technology and the ROC LOC 5 AIR MIPS SYSTEM for easy adjustment, with some of the same beloved features from the original, like the breakaway camera mount and adjustable visor.
This sleek design integrates 2-way fit and stability adjustment with the Mips brain protection system for an added measure of protection from rotational forces without excess plastic against your skin. The helmet’s compact shape offers deep coverage and an in-mold hardbody shell for enhanced durability without excess weight. In addition to advanced brain protection, the Montaro II is outfitted with IONIC+™ padding with permanent antimicrobial performance plus 16 vents with internal channeling to keep you cool and comfortable. Giroalso built in all of the features you need for great fit with goggles, including strap grippers on the back of the helmet and our patented P.O.V. Plus visor that allows you to lift the visor and place your goggles on the front of the helmet when your run is done. A clever breakaway interface for your favorite light or camera is included, too.
- Impact management: integrated MIPS®
- Construction: Full-wrap in-mold polycarbonate shel with EPS liner
Roll cage reinforcement
- Visor: P.O.V. visor with 15° vertiacal adjustment
- Ventilation: internal channeling
- Fit system: ROC LOC® 5 AIR MIPS®
- Weight: 370G (SIZE MEDIUM CPSC, CE)
- Electronics compatibily: full camera-mount integration with breakaway feature
- Certificatin: complies with the US CPSC safety standard for bicycle helmet for persons age 5 and older