Exceptionally lightweight and well-ventilated full-face protection with integrated tech for extra safety.
The Otocon Race Mips brings new meaning to the concept of lightweight full-face protection. Weighing less than 750g, the highly ventilated helmet features integrated technology including Mips® rotational impact protection, NFC Medical ID provided by twICEme® and a RECCO® Reflector to enhance safety.
The dual-material liner balances durability and weight, bringing all-day comfort and protection.
Features including the Race Lock integrated adjustment system, internal ventilation channels and removable cheek pads give extra comfort and security whether racing downhill or pushing hard uphill on an enduro transfer stage.
- Mips® Integra:Mips Integra seamlessly and almost invisibly integrates rotational impact protection into the helmet.
- NFC Medical ID provided by twICEme®: Medical info stored on the twICEme® NFC Medical ID chip can easily be read by co-riders and first responders with a tap of a smartphone.
- RECCO® Reflector: A RECCO® Reflector helps rescue services easily and quickly locate you if something goes wrong.
- Dual-material liner: EPP in the lower part of the helmet improves durability, while an EPS upper keeps weight low.
- Injection-moulded cage: The lower part of the liner features an injection-molded cage for extra strength and stability.
- Aramid Bridges: Aramid bridges are molded to the helmet liner to enhance structural stability and improve penetration protection.
- PC Shell: The outer shell is constructed from PC to give exceptional durability.
- Race Lock: The Race Lock integrated adjuster makes it easy to find a comfortable, secure fit.
- Breakaway peak: A patented breakaway peak will snap off the helmet in a fall, enhancing neck protection. The smooth underside is shaped to house a GoPro mount.
- Highly ventilated: Ventilation is optimized to channel air through the helmet for comfort at both high and low speeds.
- Removable cheek pads: Cheek pads are easy to remove while riding, giving more ventilation when on the climbs between enduro race stages. An updated snapper keeps the pads secure in the helmet.
- Open grill: The grill in the mouthpiece has an open structure to allow for maximum airflow while still preventing mud and dirt from hitting your face.